Get a Quote and See how Affordable Disability Insurance is…
The hardest part of putting Disability Insurance in place is truly only your reluctance to learn more. The coverage once in place can never be cancelled, the rates are guaranteed until retirement, and there are many benefits that can be added to enhance your coverage.
In addition, Disability Insurance is priced based upon your Occupation, how much of a benefit you are in need of, how long you want the benefits to continue, and many other additional riders that are available. For this reason, it really takes a real human with years of experience to put this Proper Coverage in place for you.
When you fill out the form below, you will immediately enter into our Platinum Service System, and we will start working on your request.
We use 3 Major Insurers here in Canada, and they are Canada Life, Manulife and RBC Insurance. Each one of these Companies have at least 4 product lines for Disability Insurance, and over a dozen riders each, so in essence you have about 50 choices, which we will narrow down to find the perfect product for your unique situation.
There is no such thing as an instant quote with our Solutions, please fill out the information required below, and we will begin the work for you, and get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
You will not be disappointed…
Get a Quote on Disability Insurance
I already have Disability Insurance through my work, but…
- Have you Reviewed the Amount that is available to you?
- Is it a Taxable or non-Taxable Benefit?
- Is it an Own Occupation Policy or an Any Occupation Policy?
- What is your Waiting Period?
- Are Benefits coordinated with CPP or EI?
- Do you have a COLA rider?
- Does it cover Office Expenses such as Rent, Salaries, Loans, Equipment and so on…
- Are the Rates Guaranteed until Retirement?
- Do you receive a benefit for a Partial Disability?
- And much more…
What would you rather do?
Disability Insurance typically costs 2% of your annual wage to properly protect your Income. If you were offered a job that paid $100,000 per year but had no income protection guarantees. Or you were offered a job that paid $98,000 per year guaranteed until retirement, no matter what happened, which job offer would you choose???
If you knew your home, which you perceive as your family’s greatest asset, was only insured for 1/3 of its replacement cost, would this worry you? If you had a $1,000,000 home, and found out that the current insurance coverage would only pay for a $300,000 replacement house if it burned down, when would you want to know about this? Now or at claim time?
How does your Income Protection Program hold up, are you protecting 100% of your Paycheque or only 33%?
Protect your Business or Practice with Business Overhead Expense Insurance (BOE)
Keep the lights on while you’re off
Running your own business is a great opportunity. It’s also a big responsibility. If you’re off sick for a period of time, who’s going to pay the bills? With Business Overhead Expense (BOE) Insurance, you can rest easy knowing your office expenses are being paid, in case of an illness, accident, sickness or a disability while you are busy recovering.
Office Overhead Expense Insurance…
- Is payable if you are temporarily totally disabled or seriously ill
- Covers the normal costs of running a business that’s outside your home
- Pays staff salaries so they can keep working
- Is especially important if you’re the only person who is responsible for the business expenses
Here is an example of Expenses Covered…
- Rent or mortgage interest
- Heat, water and electricity
- Interest on business loans made for office equipment or automobile
- Salaries of employees
- Accounting services
- Property taxes on business premises/business taxes
- Lease of equipment (including business use of automobile)
- Depreciation or scheduled principal payments on office equipment and business use of automobiles, and
- Professional association membership dues